Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle Questions -Eq/Test Cyp

lightofab

I am going to try and list all possible information hat would be relevant to my questions. I am posting this on multiple forums to get a general idea of responses. Thanks in advance.

Stats – 28 years old
Height: 6’1
Weight: 205
Current BF : Between 15-16% (based on caliper measurements)

Training history:
Lifting on and off for 6+ years

Current Training Plan:
Compound lifts 3x a week ( Split between following work outs dead/Bench/over head/bent over row/squat)
Jog 2.5 miles and do various sets of push ups/pull ups on off days.

Diet:
Currently Eating Below Maintenance to cut (by 700 calories)
220+ grams of Protein A Day – All Clean calories
My plan is to eat Maintenance+ while on cycle

Cycle History:
4 years ago did a 1 month cycle of Sust 250 at 500mg a week, I didn’t know much about it at the time, didn’t know about PCT or how to complete a cycle - how long to take it etc. Stopped after 1 month because I ran out. The whole thing was stupid to begin with, and I didn’t know what I was doing. I was even at 25+% BF. However I didn’t have any side effects (thank god). I found no negative sides to it – increased libido and by 3rd week super increased strength. Other than that no cycle history.

Proposed Cycle:

Total of 18 Weeks
- 12 Weeks on actual Cycle
- 2 Weeks of letting AAS clear
- 4 Weeks of PCT

Weeks 1-12
400 test cyp split in to two pins 200 each – 3 days apart

Weeks 1-11 (this is to allow EQ ester to clear at about same time of Test Cyp Ester)
400 eq bold split in to two pins 200 each – 3 days apart

(will pin test and eq at same time/same pin)

Week 1-14
Aromasin 12.5 (liquid form) every day (adjust as needed).

Week 3-12
HCG 250iu 2x a week (3 days apart)

Week 10-18
Tongkat Ali 1:50 capsule (the real stuff) 1.2 grams a day (3 400mg capsule)

Week 14-18 (PCT):
Liquid Clomid 70mg a Day week 1, 50mg a day weeks 2-4
Liquid Nolva (tomoxofin) 40mg a day week 1, 20mg a day weeks 2-4
(Will adjust diet in PCT and post PCT to be well above maintenance to hopefully keep as much gains as possible. )
Will be taking viatimin C and milk thistle throughout cycle.

Possible Concerns/after thoughts:
I am in my 4th week of an EC stack. EC does increase blood pressure (although not that much). I havn’t had any issues thus far. I am taking 75mg of ephedrine and 600 mg of cafine a day (split in 3 parts).
The EC cycle is generally 10 weeks.

My concern would be – would the added cycle further increase pressure on my heart to a point where it could be dangerous?

I have read and heard that EQ can cause more pressure on the heart than other substances – would it be a concern to run an EC Stack while taking EQ?
My other proposed Idea is to run test at 300 and eq at 400.
I am using the EQ because I got it for free from a friend, and I am not really interested in doing multiple cycles, I just want to do this one complete cycle, and that’s basically it. I am not interested in continuing use of AAS.

I don’t want to use allot of test as I don’t want to have to deal with possible side effects, which are more likely with test than with EQ (from what I understand).

Even though this is technically my second use of AAS – this would be my first “legit” cycle, as I don’t really consider my previous 1 month use of test to be an actual cycle (although more experienced users can correct me).

Since the last time I used sust 250 I did so at a high BF – and saw no side effects, should that alleviate my possible concerns about side effects this time around (although I only ran it for 1 month)?

Even though EQ is a “mild” AAS – is it still something to be concerned about to have 800mg of AAS in my system every week (since im a beginner) ?

Thanks for all of your help guys – I know this is a very long post.

First of all is extend the cycle to 14 weeks and discontinue the use of EQ at week 13.

Bump the dosage of the EQ to 500mg a week and drop the test dosage to 300mg a week.

As much as you say that you are going to do one cycle, you won't.

You lost me at "training on and off for 6 years".

And your bf% is too high to do a cycle.

IMO, you should get your base together with a couple years of solid training and diet before crossing the line.

Top Bottom