Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle information

In all honesty this would be my second cycle, I just like to research everything and get a good understanding before I just ram it in me. I was thinking about tren but I think I may hold off for a later time

But you have peaked my interest in your cycle. Just for curiosity you said to use for the first six weeks wouldnt it be more suited at the last six weeks of the cycle?

I like the way you think, no need to win the Super Bowl in Week 1

Once again, very impressive physique for only running one cycle

You'll probably hear a lot of opinions on the 3 compounds/front/back/etc. If I'm running that cycle (and it's my bread and butter) I run the tren on the front end as opposed to the back end.

Thanks for the compliment as for the cycle I still have a few months before I buy anything so my plan is still up in the air. I want to use prop and mast as for tren I'll debate that with more research but at the moment im thinking
1-12wk Test Prop 100mg eod
1-12wk Mast 100mg eod
1-6wk tren ace 100mg eod
Probably would ease into the tren through the first week to see how I react

Thanks for the compliment as for the cycle I still have a few months before I buy anything so my plan is still up in the air. I want to use prop and mast as for tren I'll debate that with more research but at the moment im thinking
1-12wk Test Prop 100mg eod
1-12wk Mast 100mg eod
1-6wk tren ace 100mg eod
Probably would ease into the tren through the first week to see how I react

That's a money cycle.....but no pressure on the tren. It's like a tattoo, you gotta be 100% ready for it

For sure, I have some friends eager for me to try it as I've been keeping up with them while they're on gear so we'll see. Really appreciate your help thanks

Top Bottom