Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle for Male fitness model greg plitt steroids he might have used?

toledowins

I'm an underware / fitness model(getting larger for fitness recently) , I haven't been too long in the business, about two years, but I want to get better at it and I've always wanted to have a physic like greg plitt, Some people say he used to do steroids and I wanted to know your opinion on that, if you can get to look that way without steroids, I would consider using them as an option.

i wouldn't worry about what other guys use or even do.

you have to find out what works best for YOU. we all have different genetics. it would be like trying to turn a nose tackle in football into a wide reciever. one is genetically gifted to be a plug in the middle of the field and the other is gifted to run 50 yards down the field every other play

Before you take anything, have a detailed conversation with your agent. Ask if the clients even want you more muscular. They might think your body is perfect the way it is right now.

Evolutionay.org posts the steroid cycles of a lot of professional bodybuilders, athlete, actors etc.

I would guess that Greg Plitt's steroid cycle would look something like Brad Pitt's steroid cycle -> http://www.evolutionary.org/brad-pitt-steroids-cycle

When he's getting ready for a shoot, his cycle would be based on primarirly anabolic steroids that don't aromatize into estrogen like anavar, primo, winstrol etc.

Modeling is tricky because it is not up to what you think. You are basically told how you should look. Find out what they are looking for and we can put together a great cycle/stack for you.

i wouldn't worry about what other guys use or even do.

you have to find out what works best for YOU
. we all have different genetics. it would be like trying to turn a nose tackle in football into a wide reciever. one is genetically gifted to be a plug in the middle of the field and the other is gifted to run 50 yards down the field every other play

Couldnt have said better.

Top Bottom