Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle advice

trfl13

My background and current stats.
2013 I was 33 years old 5'10" 270 lbs. 32.8% bodyfat hadn't done anything fitness related since college. When I was young played sports, surfed and BMX raced lifted on a daily basis. Got married and started my career as a heavy equipment mechanic in the field all the time eating junk and kept getting bigger. Jan 2013 realized I needed a change and started doing Billy's bootcamp, after completing got my weight down to 225lbs. In April started P90X which helped me gain strength and further reduce my weight to 215lbs. August I started insanity and lost around another 10 lbs. Jan 2014 I began to really change my diet, started lifting in the morning 5x a week and doing insanity or running sprints in the evenings 5x a week as well. Was able to reduce my weight to 180lbs BF% around 14%. I have consistently been lifting since my weight has fluctuated with my diet. Currently I am 36 5'10" 190lbs around 16-17% BF still trying to cut down, lifting 5x a week, insanity max 30 4x a week, abs 2x a week. In May of 2015 I did a 10 week 250mg a week test-e only cycle. No sides or problems other than minor chest acne. Gain a little size and strength which I have kept fairly well with consistent lifting. My diet is on point eating around 200grams of protein, 150grams of healthy carbs, and 50 grams of healthy fats. I would like to start my second cycle to gain size then cut towards the end to reduce BF. I have test-e 250mg per 1m/l on hand but would like to add a good anabolic and pct to the mix. I am thinking run the test-e at 375mg per week pin mon & thur taking AI along side for 12 weeks, PCT am thinking Nolva and Clomid. What other compound would you guys suggest to help me achieve my goal. Any advice would be greatly appreciated I have done a lot of research there is just so much information out there its hard to pin point what would be the best cycle to bulk then cut. Supplements I'm taking now are fish oil, CLA, B12, A & D, BCAA, Glutamine, and Creatine.

If you are looking to cut, I would add a lean mass gain steroid such as masteron or primo to your cycle as an anabolic. Primo is very expensive and masteron is a much cheaper alternative. Neither will cause much water retention and will promote dry and lean gains.

I really like masteron. A nice increase in vascularity and strength and very minimal side effects.

However, the best thing you can take for fat loss is cardarine GW.
Cardarine (GW-501516) - the best GW-50 - Evolutionary.org
Cardarine is drug that binds to the PPAR receptor and is non-hormonal. Cardarine increases the expression of genes involved in the expenditure of energy, stimulates glucose uptake in skeletal muscle tissue and burns fat by stimulating fatty acid oxidation.

Here's what I recommend:

Weeks 1 - 12
testosterone 375mg/week
masteron 300mg/week
cardarine gw 20mg/day
aromasin 12.5mg every other day

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org

You can order everything you need for the cycle and the PCT protocol from ag-guys.com, n2bm.com and sarms1.com.

If you are looking to cut, I would add a lean mass gain steroid such as masteron or primo to your cycle as an anabolic. Primo is very expensive and masteron is a much cheaper alternative. Neither will cause much water retention and will promote dry and lean gains.

I really like masteron. A nice increase in vascularity and strength and very minimal side effects.

However, the best thing you can take for fat loss is cardarine GW.
Cardarine (GW-501516) - the best GW-50 - Evolutionary.org
Cardarine is drug that binds to the PPAR receptor and is non-hormonal. Cardarine increases the expression of genes involved in the expenditure of energy, stimulates glucose uptake in skeletal muscle tissue and burns fat by stimulating fatty acid oxidation.

Here's what I recommend:

Weeks 1 - 12
testosterone 375mg/week
masteron 300mg/week
cardarine gw 20mg/day
aromasin 12.5mg every other day

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org

You can order everything you need for the cycle and the PCT protocol from ag-guys.com, n2bm.com and sarms1.com.

Thanks for the advice do you think it would be a good idea to do a cutting cycle of Sarms first before I go into my next cycle to further reduce my bf%?

Top Bottom