Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle advice(test e + mdrol)

joedan

I have access to 20 250mg amps of rotex test e, a bottle of CEL M-Drol, and 2 bottles of CEL M-LMG

I was thinking of front loading the test e from the start or about 1/1.5 weeks in to it with the M-Drol.

Should I just forget about the M-LMG completely? I'd rather not waste it because I don't see where I would ever use it, but I doubt it will give me any benefit in a cycle like this

I plan on running the test e @ 500mg/week for 10 weeks

mdrol for the first 4 weeks as a kickstart, skip the other one. Also Beastdrol is way more potent then cel mdrol.

This is kind of an "out there" idea, but I thought I'd like to get an opinion on this.

I just came across enough D-bol to run @ 30mg for 4 weeks. I also have a bottle of M1A but I'd rather not use that until a later date so I'm not even considering that right now.

A friend of mine recently ran H-Drol for 6 weeks, did PCT and 3 weeks after PCT jumped in to a test cycle with a p-plex jump start. He is yielding amazing results from it about 6 weeks in to the test cycle

Would it be dumb for me to run the m-lmg/mdrol and run the test a few weeks after the pct? I'm just trying to think of ways not to waste the m-lmg, and now that d-bol is in the mix I'd rather use that with test.

-I also have adex on hand

Top Bottom