Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cutting with Deca

MrRTTB

Hey, I'v eonly used nandrolone phentylprop before and that worked great. I'm planing my cutting right now and the choices are EQ or Deca. I know many will say EQ is a better choise, but I would like to hear if anyone truied cutting with deca. I'm looking gaining some muscle during this, for my show. I will be somewhat bloated from the deca I know that, the EQ will probably only make me look hard. I've done EQ before at 300up to 800m per week and I do not like it that much, I get yes but if this is due to fatloss or water getting off my body It's hard to say. I do not gain much from it anyway so I thought I might try Deca for a change, never done it. It will probaboy also help with joins and so on.

This is what I will use

Test 500mg every week
Anavar 12 weeks
HCG every 3 week

and now, EQ at 400mg EW or Deca at 300mg EW. I will be on a high protein diet so maybe the Deca ill help me more with proteinsynthese. I will end the deca 4 weeks prio the show and run arimidex 0.5mg EOD durign this cycle

Ay experience with deca for cutting?

like you said- bloat from deca . now that would imply , not great for cutting.
IMO for cutting use tren / prop/ winney

I've heard of people getting good results using deca while cutting. l-dex should handle most of the bloat, just keep the diet superclean

My training partner has used deca to cut and liked the results, he put on a little bit of water but he got his diet on point and with a little cardio pretty much lost all the water. I say give it a whirl.

I have used deca for cutting before and had good results. 300mg/week should be enough to protect muscle loss and you really shouldn't get much bloat from that amount. Keep your diet clean (low sodium).

Top Bottom