Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cutting to Bulkign questions

Bobarell

Hey all,
I have been cutting now for almost 3 months. I have lost 20 pounds and am getting pretty thin. I haven't lost ALL of my gut yet(little love handles) but I really want to start throwing some muscle on.

I look in the mirror and I like that I do not see the fat, but I don't like the fact that I don't have much muscle. My strength has gone up in everything since I started WO's and deiting at the same time, but my muscles haven't grown.

I want to start bulking clean, but I read someone saying that a good overeating diet for a couple of weeks will pack on a lot of LBM. Should I just EAT for a couple of weeks or do you guys think I will gain a lot of fat doing this.

I was thinking about eating big for a couple of weeks and than go to a clean/watch calories bulking diet.

I really need some opinions on this because I don't want to not gain the muscle that I could gain by not eating enough at first.

Top Bottom