Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cutting subcutaneous water?

StormBringer

Some baskround as this is my first post, been lifting for almost 2 years now, been natural except for 1 cycle of 1-AD that I found highly effective. Float a little bit but stay in the 4.8-5.7% BF range. I have unnaturally thick/excessive skin due to the large amount of weight that I have lost in the last 2 years. Age 22.

Just wondering if anybody has found a good duretic or way to quickly cut subcutaneous water in the body and keep it off. I have been dunk tested for bodyfat and my been to the docotor to see if there was something amiss but they both seem to think that I simply carry around a lot of water.

The reason that I believe them so far has been that I did a real quick 7 day test with carb depletion and increase in my intake of sodium for 3 days followed by a carb load and removal of salt from my diet and I get more definition. I simply can't stay that way (by more definition I just look better lose about 2 pounds and I can see my upper arm veins throughout the day and not just in the morning and following workouts. Abs have signifficant seperation)

So any advise on how to lose it full time, I have been increasing my water intake for the last 3 weeks but with little results. I was bulstered by the experiment above but need some way to keep it off all the time.

Top Bottom