Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cutting help!

Allie611

Stats
22-female
5' 7
156 lbs (with muscle gain)
BMI: 23.6%

I'm tryin to prep for first npc comp. I'm will a long way away from being near my goal. I am on a healthy diet. One of my main questions is how much should my carb intake be? Doing research I couldn't find much but I've been told the min I should be at a day is 100. I'm dying to cut body fat to be at 120-125 with the muscle definition I'm at 1200 cals a day. I've done a cycle of EQ and clen. Anything would help thanks! I'm still a newbie.

Paleo was the best fat dropping diet I have ever used, 1A was keto

I have a good diet weighing all my meals and measurements. I'm also a type one diabetic so I any do paelo cause I need the carbs. I'm not sure how
Much I should be In-taking

I have a good diet weighing all my meals and measurements. I'm also a type one diabetic so I any do paelo cause I need the carbs. I'm not sure how
Much I should be In-taking

Well what's working for me is about 100-150g of carbs a day but in saying that I only do weight lifting and let the diet do the work, but that's good for me adjust according to what your body needs!

Top Bottom