Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cutting Gel???

WannaBPowerful

Has anyone tried any of this stuff? You are supposed to rub it on a particular area, and then work out. It claims to reduce surface body fat by forcing stored fat molecules out of fat cells and into the bloodstream to be burned as energy. Im seriously considering using it although it is expensive. What does everyone think?

ive tried it and towards the end of the bottle it started to work for me, my best friend did it and had great results as did a co-worker of mine.....cant use to much of it though, could only be a marble size

Wizzel

Gymtime and diamond..

What do you base that on? How do you know it didnt work unless you have tried it. If you are going to say something, back it up a little. If you dont use this, what would you use?

cutting gel contains aminophylline a weak beta agonist.. it will have little (IF ANY) local fat burning effect. It will have a local diuretic effect one that can be obtained with prep-h for considerably less.

so if using for purely short term cosmetic effect.. it is ok, but you will still feel like this :rolleyes: about it being worth the money. and probably wish that you had used prep-h instead

but if you buy it for fat burning.. you will feel like this afterwards :mad:

If you want more details, there's a good article on this over on Avant Labs' website. Yeah, they're trying to sell their alternative, but it goes into detail on why the aminophylline product's don't work.

ok...

so basically what ur telling me is it will take the fat off for a short period, but it will be put right back on. Now im confused. Whats the difference HOW it comes off, as long as it comes off? Wouldnt i have the same situation taking any other fat burner also? Please shed some light on this for me. THANX

Cutting gel does not "take fat off" it decreases local water levels.. its main action (and why it "appears" to a small extent to work) is as a local diuretic.

cutting gel is an EXTREMELY weak fat burner (it does have some fat burning effect) perhaps the same as you would get from a can of diet coke (caffiene)

macrophage69alpha said:
Cutting gel does not "take fat off" it decreases local water levels.. its main action (and why it "appears" to a small extent to work) is as a local diuretic.

cutting gel is an EXTREMELY weak fat burner (it does have some fat burning effect) perhaps the same as you would get from a can of diet coke (caffiene)

What he said.

Though, to be generous, one might grant them a cup of coffee rather than a diet Coke.

Top Bottom