Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

CUTTING CYCLE......need help

SUST-MAN

ok boys....lets just say i have an unlimited amount of resources......i am looking to use the following ingredients:

CLENBUTEROL
E,C,A
CYTOMEL
FINAPLEX (injectable)
WINSTROL (injectable)
YOMAX
FLAX OIL

i was thinking of a 3 month cutting cycle ( of course...my diet and cardio will be the MAJOR part of this cycle)

CLEN - 2 weeks on 2 weeks off.....
ECA - 2 weeks on 2 weeks off (the weeks where no clen is used
CYTOMEL - the first 6 weeks
FINAPLEX - the last 6 weeks
WINSTROL - all 3 months
YOMAX - all 3 months
FLAX OIL - all 3 months

i also have some SYNTHROID....but i am not really sure how to use it...or even if i NEED to use it.

the clen and cytomel will be pyramids......
the eca dosage will be doubled the 2nd week
the fina, winny, yomax and flax will remain constant throughout

IS THIS A GOOD CYCLE? or is there a better way to use these ingredients.....THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!

Hmmm, my friend, I think you got the wrong board, but we always welcome questions of any type here.

Now, let's take a look at your cycle:
CLEN
ECA
cytomel
FINA
WINSTROL

I would recommend a 50/30/20 (protein/carb/fat %) while on this cycle:
I am not going into doses, but you need to cycle clen and ECA...use clen and eca. w/ cyomel (don't use synthroid, it's just a waste of money, cytomel is a way better choice, in my view)
You need to mix winstrol w/ Fina the first 6-8 weeks (at least) and not the last 6 weeks...
Use cyto/clen (or ECA) stack only with WINNY/FINA (don't use it by itself without anabolics, it's just too risky because muscle loss can be very high), or muscle catabolism will occur at a high rate.
PM me if you don't want to talk on the boar.

P.S. If you have unlimited supply, I'll take the stuff you don't need off your hands lol :D

Mr.X :cool:

Top Bottom