Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cutting cycle help

webby2k

hi guys im looking to do a 16 week cutting cycle and wanted to know how i can set up a really good cutting cycle using all of the following:

1) Primobolan
2) Anavar
3) Winstrol
4) Testosterone Propionate
5) Trenbolone
6) Masteron
7) hgh - 5iu ed

hope you guys can help

matt

Looking at that arsenal i'm reminded of the need to go back to basics:
Stats?
Age?
Cycle history?
U can design any number of prime cutters with all that at ur disposal but u'll be better off designing something that's just right for u given ur history. So please cough up some details bro then we'll look at it more closely :)

Looking at that arsenal i'm reminded of the need to go back to basics:
Stats?
Age?
Cycle history?
U can design any number of prime cutters with all that at ur disposal but u'll be better off designing something that's just right for u given ur history. So please cough up some details bro then we'll look at it more closely :)

5ft 11" im 24 been training for 6years havent trained for bot last year or so but have done loads of cycles in the past, i am looking to drop loads of fat while build muscle at same time atm i weight bot to 18st 7lbs nd wana drop 3stone and then bulk up afta

I'm not really aware of how many lbs a stone is so i can't really make too much sense of the weight. Another thing: Just how long have u been working out for since u came back? I think u should get some of ur shape back natty before turning up the juice valves.

It doesn't matter if he's been training and taking gear for 20 yrs. There's entirely too many compounds there.Drop one of the orals, and drop the primo or mast. Limit it too at least 3 compounds 1 oral and 2 of whatever else you wanna take.You take all those compunds together your signing your own death warrent.

i aint taking them all at the same time i want to split them over the course of a 16 week course so do sum at begging and some at the end etc so split up not all at the same time for the entire 16 weeks

Top Bottom