Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cutting-a little help please

LargeNCharge

Over the course of this past bulk cycle, I have picked up way too much bodyfat, but also made good muscle gains. I would say that I'm around 17 % bf right now. I want to cut like a mad man for 10 weeks and hopefully not lose too much muscle. I plan on doing cardio 5 times a week for about 30-45 min. each time, as well as my lifting 4 days a week. I can't decide if I should do the CKD diet, or simply have high protein, moderate fat, low carb diet. What do you all think would be better for this short term deal? I can pretty much follow any diet without a lot of cheating and would like to get below 10% bf in this short time period(I know, it could be hard to do so). So, what are everyone's recommendations? Thanks for your help!

Going from 17% to 10% or below in ten weeks is going to be extremely difficult. Personally, given the amount of training you're planning, I would not do a CKD. There is precious little margin for error on a CKD. In other words, even a little cheating will make that diet useless, if not harmful. Trying to stay on a CKD at Christmas time borders on cruelty, IMO.

I think if you go on a zone diet, or something similar, as long as you stay strict, I think you'd be better off.

Top Bottom