Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cut Depot 400mg/ml dose

bobbyhims

what's up guys , I went online looking for a blend with the purposes of avoiding pinning which I hate and I got this cut depot, labels show the following compound :
150mg of Test Decanoate,125mg of Trenbolone E and 125mg of Mast Enanthate, I would like to know how many of you here have taken this blend and how would you dose it ? thank you.

If those are all orals, then it's a joke. There is no way around pinning for these compounds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seems like a pretty good blend. I would take 1mL twice per week. That'll give you a weekly dosage of
300mg/week testosteorne
250mg/week trenbolone
250mg/week masteron

Remember to include the proper support supplements with your cycle. A test/tren/mast cycle needs 3 main support supplements:
1. An AI like aromasin to keep estrogen in the low-normal range
2. An anti-prolactin drug like cabergoline to keep prolactin in the low-normal range
3. Cardarine to increase fat loss, endurance and prevent tren related side effects like tren cough

Cardarine isn't talked about much as a support for a cycle with tren but it is fantastic for preventing tren related side effects. Tren is notorious for negatively impacting endurance and causing insulin resistance. Cardarine helps prevent that immensely.

If your body fat % is not lower than 12%, I would not bother with this blend, as you will barely feel any effects from masteron, so you would be just wasting your money. Instead, you can get those two compounds (test and tren) separately, and inject them with the same siringe.

Apparently I read it wrong and thought he meant avoiding pinning, not just reducing the number of pins lol! These guys already have you answered though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom