Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cut cycle

BEAST420

Sup guys , so my gym friend that I workout with on the regular asked me to recommend I cutting cycle...

Iv never done a real cut cycle before so I'm a little clueless...
I was gonna recommend

1-8 Test p 100mg eod
1-8 eq (not sure a proper dose , can Somone help?)
4-9 winny 50mg eod

He said not tryna run a expensive cycle...
He has done one bulking cycle which was test e and dbol which he had decent results with...
He's not trying to run Tren bc he wants another cycle under his belt before he tries it. He is 25 years old, about 5'6 and weighed in today at 170... Prolly around 14% bf if I had to guess...
Any advice would be greatly appreciated as I stated I'm not really sure of any good cutting cycles

Sup guys , so my gym friend that I workout with on the regular asked me to recommend I cutting cycle...

Iv never done a real cut cycle before so I'm a little clueless...
I was gonna recommend

1-8 Test p 100mg eod
1-8 eq (not sure a proper dose , can Somone help?)
4-9 winny 50mg eod

He said not tryna run a expensive cycle...
He has done one bulking cycle which was test e and dbol which he had decent results with...
He's not trying to run Tren bc he wants another cycle under his belt before he tries it. He is 25 years old, about 5'6 and weighed in today at 170... Prolly around 14% bf if I had to guess...
Any advice would be greatly appreciated as I stated I'm not really sure of any good cutting cycles

Eq needs to be ran 16 weeks... It hasnt even begun to start working at 8 weeks...

Just have him run test prop and winstrol for 8 weeks... 100 mg eod of prop and 50 mg a day of winstrol... N2guard and hcgenerate es 1-8 as well...

Okay bros thanks for the input... Maybe ape dose mast in there as well... Not sure, but regardless, he will be using n2guard and hcGenerate Es...

Top Bottom