Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Current precontest cycle suggestions

Big Aristotle

I am currently running winstrol at 100mg eod, with a shot of cyp once a week and using clen one week on, one week off using a fat burner in this time. My question is do you guys think I should stop the cyp about a month out and switch to test suspension. I am told the suspension will fill me out and give me a harder look. What do you think bros
Aristotle

agree, suspension hurts like a mother fucker too. not saying the prop. doesn't, but it hurts less. also, i liked the prop. better.

you do not want to take any oil base drugs the last 2 weeks before your show. you should be taking 50 mg's of winstrol e/d
and at least 500mg's of test a week. when you diet for shows you
want to keep your test up to help your body hold on to muscle and keep your strengh up. and yes take winstrol or suspension
to help you look fuller up to the day of your show and that morning before prejudgeing.you can take either drug because of thier water base.also take your fat burners the first 8 weks of your diet and then take the clens the last 4 weeks 2 on 1 off with a fat burner in between days.that is if your on a 12 week diet.this will work better for you.

Top Bottom