Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

curling

Spanky11

New member
Curling,

What is your current training programme?

You mentioned that you are on 800mgs test, so I'm interested to see your prog.

Post up.
 
I am not sure where you saw that but I am on zero gear right now. I am think about doing a gh cycle with moderate test cycle along side.

I haven't been as disciplined lately maybe get to the gym 2 times a week at best. It is hard in the summer with church functions, vacations, riding and school stuff.
 
curling said:
I am not sure where you saw that but I am on zero gear right now. I am think about doing a gh cycle with moderate test cycle along side.

I saw that on the Project-curling responsible juice thread.
what is your heigh/weight?
 
Spanky11 said:
Curling,

What is your current training programme?

You mentioned that you are on 800mgs test, so I'm interested to see your prog.

Post up.

What?? I take it reading comprehension wasn't one of your better subjects in school.

That post was from 2001.
 
Top Bottom