Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Crystal Light on Keot diet?

JarheadJedi

Crystal Light on Keto diet?

I know this is the wrong forum. But i kinda need an answer asap if at all possible and this board is wayy more active.

Is it ok to drink the no-carb crystal light while on keto? Or is there bad stuff in the sweeteners?

Last edited:
I spoke to Mr. X about two months ago on this subject. He advised to stay away from Crystal Light while on a keto diet.

Personal experience though, it did not kick me out of ketosis. So I limited myself to 8oz of the iced tea once a day. And it tasted sooooo good too!

Some people say to stay away from anything with aspartame in it(crystal light,diet soda)when on a keto diet,but I am currently on a zero carb diet and drink a couple of diet coke's each day to keep my sanity,and I am still losing alot of fat.I wouldn't worry about it.

Aspartame is EEEEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLL

But anyhow, as far as dieting any stimulus to the sweet-sensory part of the tongue will spike insulin, although significantly less than real sugar. I've had diet coke now and again, which is likewise evil, aspartame and otherwise.

Top Bottom