Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Critique

UK-m

Hi, i was after some advice / opinion on my current work out...

(day 1) chest / triceps 1hr. Running 40min at 160bpm
(day 2) Shoulders / back / biceps 1hr. Running 40min at 160bpm
(day 3) Legs 30min. Running 40min at 160bpm

day 3 + 4 Stomach and again same cardio.

Eating 0.5g of cabrs per lb of body weight and 1.5g of protein to each lb of body weight.

Am currently at 191lbs %16.2bf

Also using an ECA stack pre workout.

With cardio on weight days i dont get as pumped as i do without. though i dont want to cut down on cardio as am cutting at present, aiming to get down to 10%.. any advice / improvements welcome...

Cheers bros...

what about day 5, 6, and 7?
There is no reason to do abs on day 3 and 4, why not do them on days 1 and 4, something to where they could get rest because they are also a muscle that has to grow.

As far as getting pumped as much with and without cardio, are you doing cardio pre- or post-workout, if doing pre-, then switch it up and do cardio after your done lifting. Your also working out big muscles for a short period of time, if your going to do 2-3 muscles within an hour, you should be supersetting which should result in a good pump.

Abs can be worked out daily. I know there is controversy here but your abs are like the only body part that can be worked daily for a more beneficial result.

Also ALWAYS do cardio post workout. Use all your energy on the weight, then relax fo a nice smooth run. Cant rem where I readi t but, cardio before has a more tendency to atrophy your muscles.

always do cardio after workout... try to work muscles to failure all the time. would train everyday of the week but trying to let my body have rest. not sure if it needs it though. love training, so is possible...

an average day would be as follows... not sure what the name of some of the excercises are so ill try and describe them!

(day 1) chest and triceps

Flat bench with straight bar. 132lbs 3 sets 10/12/12

Inclined bench the same.

Flyers. 30lbs in each arm. 3 sets 12/12/12

Flat bench, free weights. The one where you twist them on the upwards extension. 48lbs in each arm. 3 sets 12/12/12

3 sets of wide grip push ups to failure each time.

If by now chest isnt feeling fucked enough, will do 1 set of flyers followed by a low weight (66lbs) on the flat bench to failure. Will do this untill my pecs feel great!

Triceps.

The one where you place one leg on the bench, lean forwards and pump the dumbell down and up. 48lbs 3 sets 12/12/12

Standing straight on what i call the jungle machine. 66lbs and pushing down, bringing hands up to 90 degree angle, eblows in.
4 sets 12/10/8/6

Tricep dips. 4 sets to failure. By now usually my triceps are hammered.

Then stomach.

crunches, 3 sets. 30/30/30
weighted crunches 20lbs 12/12/12
the sit ups where you twist on the upwards movement to either leg. 3 sets. 16/16/16

40minutes on the treadmill, 160bpm

then stomach again, sit ups untill my stomach feels like steel.

Always excercise muscles to failure.

Cant beleive i dont know the name of some of these excercises, . If you know what im talking about could you enlightenment as to the names!

Cheers bros.

:D

Top Bottom