Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Critique my meal plan

Jjb13

Heres my current meal plan. Ive been doing for a month now. I think its time to start adding more carbs to my meals.. my goal is to gain mass i had someone helping me but they seemed to stop so just looking for direction.

Post your stats or it's to hard to help

That being said I'm cutting on more calories than you are bulking on right now...

I just read a previous post and if you are still 185 pounds, unless your training once a week and laying in bed the rest of your days than you are going to need to significantly increase your intake bro, I'm talking like 800-1000 calories more on a daily basis.

I am 205 pounds, easily torching fat and my macros are almost identical to yours subtract a few grams of carbs. That should give you an idea how low that is

Yah sorry i always forget to add my stats. Anyway i updated my meals. Added more rice n oats to meals.. 3000 cals try for a week or so n adjust accordingly..

Good man! 3000 is a good number to work with!

Just keep your carbs 80% complex, add in 20 mins cardio a couple days a week if your nervous about fat gain like I am hahaha

Good luck with the build! One tip I have is don't use the scale very much, take measurements instead and use calipers instead. Water weight and fluctuations can really play with your head and get you asking questions to yourself that need not be asked.

Kill it man!

Top Bottom