Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Critique my diet please - Help!

Gladiola

I've been aiming for a certain % split & a minimum of protein, but lately have been lacking drive. I'm thinking a more structured plan ought to help.

My stats: 5'4", I'd like to exercise my female right not to reveal my weight :lmao: about 140 LBs, BF - getting outta control. Goal: it was to gain LBM, but now that my BF is outta control, gotta get that down & preserve LBM. Currently lifting 5:30 PM 4X per week, plus 1 muscular endurance w/o 1X per week & cardio - um, yeah, what's that???! ;) 2X per week at best - gotta up that.

Meal 1: (7:00am or 5:30 am on AM workout days - can't do empty stomach)
1 piece whole grain bread
1/2 cup cottage cheese (2%)
Meal 2: 1/2 C oatmeal
1/2 C skim milk
4 egg whites
Meal 3: (Lunch) - 4 OZ ground turkey
1 cup asparagus (frozen)
1/2 C brown rice
Meal 4: 1 can Tuna
1/2 nuked sweet potato
Meal 5: (post workout- weights) 1 C Fat-free yogurt
Meal 6 (Dinner with boyfriend): Chicken breast
Salad with flaxseed oil & balsalmic vinegar
1 C broccoli (fresh steamed or frozen)
Meal 7 (pre-bed if still hungry) Protein Shake with Skim Milk

This equals: about 1,700 calories, 39g Fat, 159g Carb, 189 Pro, 46%P - 33%C - 21%F - although I'm thinking cals should be lower to cut - maybe eliminate the shake. I'm not in a hurry to cut though.

VARIANCES: Dinner will alternate chicken, lean beef, fish (salmon or tuna) & more ground turkey. Maybe more canned tuna on an occasional lazy night. The veggies rotate with cauliflower, peas, & green beans. I may change some of the carb sources on occasion (brown rice, sweet potato) to black beans or 1 serving of fruit. Protein shake pre-bed might be more cottage cheese instead.

Oh, I know bread isn't the greatest, but I don't want to take the time to make oatmeal that early & is it really *that* bad? I just have one slice.

I've been struggling with the post-workout meal - but I think the yogurt might fit well. Otherwise I gotta start 6AM cardio sessions soon... pants getting tight... ass spreading... :worried:

Top Bottom