Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Critique me please... ALL layed out

monstermmf

Am I eating too much here.. or is this good..
5'11, 205... tryin to cut down.. BF have no idea because I don't know how to speak enough French to find out where the hell I can get it tested..

Wake up..
6:45 am
Take a Multi, and 4 Levorex..

7 am 30 min cardio.. running

8 am --- Take 2 Thermorexin
1 cup Oatmeal, mixed with two scoops protein, 12 oz water
5 Egg White Omelet, few peppers, onions
Banana, 10-12 oz OJ, and a 1.5 litres of water

9-Am Class until noon.. During I drink another 1.5 litres water

12 Chicken or Fish, with a cup of green veggies GB or Broc.. more water
4 more Levorex
1-2 Lay out on the beach..

2-4pm More class.. another 1.5 Litre's Water

4:30- 4 more Levorex after I get off the bus and back home

5- Can of Tuna, tbsp Olive Oil 2 Thermo's

5:30-6:15 Workout
- Intense, 60 sec Pause in between sets, with extra resistance work
Day 1: Chest/Tri's/Abs
Day 2: Bi's/forearms/calves
Day 3: Delts, Traps/Abs
Day 4: Legs/Tri's/Calves
Day 5: Back/ Bi's/ Abs
Day 6 and 7: Off and resting
6:15-6:45 Cardio

7:00- 1 cup Oatmeal, mixed with two scoops protein, 12 oz water
5 Hardboiled Eggwhites, mixed with can of tuna
1.5 ltr water

8:30, 8:45- 2 chicken breasts, cup green beans.. more water..

keep drinking water throughout the night.. bed at 11, except weekends, which is like 12..

I have trouble getting in 6 meals with classes, Only on MT TF is it just 5.. W, Sat, Sun, i get 6 and the meals are about 2-3 hrs apart.. which really the 2 chicken breasts are just 1 and 1, and then 1 cup gb with the first.. just 3 hrs apart

Total Meal Ratio's... Average.. Should be really close to this..

1702 Calories
275 g Protein
98.4 g Carbs (solely from: 40g Green Beans/2, 52.6g Oatmeal/2, 2.4g Shakes/4, 3.4g Eggs/10)
17.5 g Fat.. little more from Olive oil.. 4 g from GB/2, 4.5 Chk Br/3, 9 g Oatmeal/2

8-10 litres of water a day

This only doesn't include, 10-12 oz of OJ and a banana..

I've been consistantly losing fat, and am starting to catch glimpse of the abs for the first time ever.. ex-powerlifter = didn't give a shit.. still about a 1/2 inch fat sittin on top.. i know i really need some Yohimburn, maybe some cardio breeze for the carbs im taking in.. but I can't until September when I get back to the states..

I don't cheat at all.. as hard is it may be in the French Riviera, to not eat bread, cheese, drink a shit ton of wine, and go munch down on all the pizza and ice cream.. I refuse everytime.. I've eatin out twice, and the one time I ate all fish, other time, Sushi.. 3 weeks apart.. so it didn't kill me.. ran off any bad shit in there..

Also, some of the days, usually 2 a week, i will eat albacore tuna steaks instead of the chicken breasts during the evening meals

Rip it apart.. I would like to get some Flax in there somewhere.. no clue what the hell it is in French

Last edited:
I would say, throw out the OJ, nothing but sugar water anyways. Eat the fruit, but do it before workout. Also get your hands on fish oil, it's better than flax, and supplement w/ some extra zinc on the side.

Top Bottom