Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Critigue my strange diet

joeljuice

Ok i'm currently using Deca 400mg per week for 8 weeks and starting to take Winny 50mg/ed week 5 for 6 weeks. I also will use clen and eca as soon as those arrives. I do cardio 3 times per week 25-30 min. My goals are have more strenght and some solid muscle( i believe it is possible since this is my first cycle). I'm 184cm tall and i weight about 88kg(there is too much fat!!!). I have extra fat beacuese i eated pretty mach calories during winter when i trained naturally. I also use CLA+chrome supplement. Maeby i order some gutting gel too.

Here is the diet:

Workout days 425 carbs and protein 400g

2 non workout meals
carbs 60g and protein 80g

1 non fat yoghurt
2,5 cups skim milk
1 dark bread slice with ham
4 ounce tuna or ham or chicken
100g mozarella cheese

pre/post workout meals (1-2 h before and 1/2 h after)
carbs 140g and protein 85g

3 cups skim milk
2 banana
1/2 cup orange juice
shake: 50g malto, whey 65g, and creatine 10g

bed time meal
crbs 25g and protein 70g

2 cup skim milk
55g whey protein

1 non workout day

2 big meals without complex carbs
carbs 140g and protein 85 g

4 cup skim milk
2 youghurt
2 cups rice crispies
tuna/ham/chicken
whey protein

other meals are same as trainig days.

2 non wrokout days same as abowe, but i increase carbs 25% to keep high metabolism

So my diet is pretty simple lots of protein and less carbs and i eat complex carbs only pre/post workouts. Maeby my diet is strange. Commenst are welcome.

Altoug if i'm hurry i use whey for protein source instead of real foo and that happens usually.

If you are cutting down ... you've got to cut the Carb, bro ... and increase unsaturated FAT ... you need fat to burn fat ...

Without fat from flax oil or fish oil, you can't get cut ...

change the Tuna to Salmon instead ... salmon has a lot of good fat ... unsaturated ... that should help mobilize your solid (saturated) fats ..

i've been to Helsinki ... have some friends in Jvskala (spelling?) ...

gotta get more vitamin D over there ... without the sun

Top Bottom