Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

critical post insulin + IGF-1 LR3 nutrition help !

prowannabe

New member
Taking insulin along with IGF-1 LR3. I've researced to take 10g of carbs per 1iu of insulin.

How many more grams do i need when doing 80mcg of igf-1 .

thanks!
 
prowannabe said:
oh is that so ? why is that sir? do you know my goals? thanks :)


No. But you should've done some research before you started injecting some serious shit like insulin. Better hit it on the nose or you'll end up a diabetic or go into shock.
 
YES...igf works good with insulin....some studies show it increases the half life of the igf in the body.....BUT..here is a big thing to remember, it makes the insulin twice as potent i can tell you from experience and from other bros experience....so taking 5 iu's of insulin with igf is like taking 10. it doubles the effects of teh insulin
 
goals? stats? years training? # of cycles?

why do you want to use insulin or IGF-1? Most guys don't need either.... :coffee:
 
prowannabe said:
how do you know i havent done research ? i have. thanks

bump


I'm guessing he's not coming back, or at least I hope he doesn't.

I give ALL the guys around here a big hand for helping newbies even when they are such fukin pricks.

Everyone should be so lucky....................
 
Mr.X said:
goals? stats? years training? # of cycles?

why do you want to use insulin or IGF-1? Most guys don't need either.... :coffee:

why do you want to use insulin or IGF-1?: to maximize muscle gains.

goals: pro....hence user name :)

years training: many years

cycles: lost count

stats: 270 pounds, 12 % bf

with all due respect all i need is the answer to this question on the carbs when adding igf1 lr3 with insulin, dont wanna go hypo. thanks
 
prowannabe said:
why do you want to use insulin or IGF-1?: to maximize muscle gains.

goals: pro....hence user name :)

years training: many years

cycles: lost count

stats: 270 pounds, 12 % bf

with all due respect all i need is the answer to this question on the carbs when adding igf1 lr3 with insulin, dont wanna go hypo. thanks


well if you read what i wrote i answered your question bro......but i'll say it a 2nd time

if you add the insulin at the same time as taking your IGF you need to realize that the IGF makes the insulin feel double....so 5iu's of slin with your IGF gives the effects of 10
 
DRRman said:
well if you read what i wrote i answered your question bro......but i'll say it a 2nd time

if you add the insulin at the same time as taking your IGF you need to realize that the IGF makes the insulin feel double....so 5iu's of slin with your IGF gives the effects of 10


I should double the amount of carbs?

And i should double the carbs no matter what dosage of igf1 lr3 im taking?
 
prowannabe said:
I should double the amount of carbs?

And i should double the carbs no matter what dosage of igf1 lr3 im taking?


im basing my thoughts/experience on 80-100mcg IGF/day

you may just need to feel this out for yourself and see how your body reacts
 
DRRman said:
im basing my thoughts/experience on 80-100mcg IGF/day

you may just need to feel this out for yourself and see how your body reacts


oh i see, not much information on the igf1 lr3 and insulin combo.

how many carbs did you take per IU of slin ?
 
I would avoid using IGF-1 and insulin together. Can't really see the need. As far as your how many carbs per question here's a good guide to follow. I did not author this, I copied it from another website. It's solid info.
Humalog – Workout days only
• 8IU’s immediately post workout, intramuscular

IMPORTANT / CRITICAL - Post Insulin Nutrition
Immediately after Humalog injection – do the following
• Injection + 5 minutes – drink shake with 10g glutamine / 10g creatine / 55g dextrose (7 grams per IU of Insulin)
• Injection + 15 minutes – drink shake with 80g of whey isolate protein in water
• Injection + 60 – 75 minutes – eat a protein / carb meal with 40-50g of protein, 40-50g of carbs, NO FATS (you may wish to add another whey isolate protein drink with this meal)
Avoid fats for 2-3 hours for Humalog IM, 3-4 hours for Humalog subQ, 4-5 hours for Humulin-R.
keep some glucose tablets or other simple carbs on hand (Orange Juice, Full sugar Coke, etc.) for the active window of your insulin. Hypo symptoms can and will hit hard and fast and you will have little time to react. This is the main danger of insulin use. Be ready.
 
Great info...in the past i consumed no fats for a couple hours after my slin injection and seemed to bloat a bit with slin's general use, and gained a little more fat then usual...guess i shoulda waited 4 hours or so with no fats to play it safe...lol
 
For a couple of 4 week cycles I ran IGF-1 and insulin together. All I can do is speak for my personal experience. I was doing 40 mcg IGF in the morning before breakfast and then 40 mcg IGF preworkout. post workout I would do 10IU of insulin. I found that I didnt have to take in any more carbs when using the IGF. I ended up using the same number of carbs, the IGF had no impact. Now I know research says different, but that was my personal experience. If you have never done insulin before, I wouldnt do IGF and insulin together. You never mentioned your previous experience. I ran insulin for two 4 week cycles before touching the IGF so that I had something to compare to. When it was all done, i ended up having to take in only 5g/IU of dextrose in my postworkout meal and then followed up with 2 good solid meals.
 
Top Bottom