Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Criteque my routine

massiverocky

I am 19 and been training for two years now.. I can easily gain mass to my chest and back, however my shoulders and arms dont seem to gain mass as easily and are lacking. Hard work has increased my tri's but they have since plateaued. I can do little work on my chest and back and still experiance gains. I have tried applying the same structure of workout i use for my chest and back for my shoulders and arms, yet the gains are nowhere like the gains i get from back/chest...
i train 3-4 days a week, doing max 80% weight and between 6-10 reps a set. i alternate this cycle with rest days in between. I go hard always.

Workout 1
seated military bb press
side, front and rear raises
tri pulldowns
overhead tri extensions
skull crushers

Workout 2
Deadlifts
db rows
standing bb rows
shrugs

Workout 3
incline bench 5 sets
flat bench
incline flys
dips
standing bb curls
standing db hammer curls
preacher curls

post up your diet...also, if you think your arms are lacking, try moving bis/tris to another day for themselves all together...

training order:

large muscles first (chest, back, and legs)

One suggestion for your tris to grow...close-grip bench...it will work wonders. other tri exercises i incorporate: weighted and seated dips, overhead extensions with db (two-handed), skulls (rarely, i can go heavy as fuck and never gain a damn thing), rope extensions (light, 3 sets of 15).

i can give more examples on shoulders and what not, just pm me.

Top Bottom