Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Credit Card Question

IncredibleHoss

MVP
EF VIP
So i have a wells fargo platinum credit card and i think my limit grows and it currently is around $2300.00

I am at a 800.00 debt on the card as of right now. I been doing a little bit more than the minimum monthly payments. are there charges or anything very bad with doing this instead of paying it off immediately?

Just checking

Thanks

So i have a wells fargo platinum credit card and i think my limit grows and it currently is around $2300.00

I am at a 800.00 debt on the card as of right now. I been doing a little bit more than the minimum monthly payments. are there charges or anything very bad with doing this instead of paying it off immediately?

Just checking

Thanks

...there isn't charges as long as you make the payments on time.

But there is interest which is basically the same thing. Pay that shit off.

haha im trying to revoke my lifetime plat or get partial refunds to help pay debts. families place is going in foreclosure.

i do accept paypal
hah :(

At the bank im working at. I'm just in college and was making decent money. I'm in a decent appartment but breaking the lease would hurt. My fam and i been scrapping up pretty good.
It's gotten to the point where i can't afford supplements other than whey from sam's. I miss the AAS, well atleast prohormones.

HOpefully George spellwin can reimburse part of my contributions (anabolic kitchen, karma hits and lifetime plat) - im only asking for half back on lifetime plat which would be $100

Oh well enough sob story from me
but seriously if anybody has a heart or by heart i also mean a lot of extra $, paypal [email protected] (very doubtful)

Top Bottom