Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Creatine??

Manipul8r

Which Creatine do you guys reccomend? or doesnt it matter, i know "Cell-Tech" is very popular. what do you guys think?..:D

Alot of em are good. I'm still not sold on companies like Pro Performance or Weider cuz in my opinion they use a lot of fillers. Which is useless product to take up space. Twinlab and Prolab gave me good results.

If this was not the answer you were lookin for try this:
As far as TYPES: I'll stick to basic powders. Every company comes out with this "perfectly engineered" creatine b.s. product. None of em gain the popularity or stick around like the powder.

Manipul8tr....I have not had a lot of success with any creatine that I have tried. Cell tech is good but the taste is terrible(who cares if it works right) I usually gain about 10 lbs with creatine and as soon as I go off of it, I lose about 8. Strength will increase. If I use creatine now, I stack it with testost. builders to give my muscles more to build on. Hope this helps:cool:

I may be a little biased as I am sponsored by Kaizen, but there quality is the most pure avaible as well as the lower in price by at least 20%, If you would like to check out the range you can see it at www.fitnetusa.com there is also a heap of FREE info on the best way to take the creatine to ensure that you are getting the best results.

Guy

Pick up the powder creatine monohydrate, all the other types put in useless additives and basically you are only buying the name.

"Absolute Creatine" good or bad info?

Hey all,

I found this link "Absolute Creatine" at

http://www.absolute-creatine.com/

It has a tonne of information about creatine and am wondering what you all think. Good or bad?

One thing that popped out was the suggestion to take creatine 1 hr before a workout.

Maybe some of you experienced lifters could read the reasoning they give and tell me whether it's right or wrong.

The site claims to be an unbiased look at creatine. (Shrug?)

Thanx,

HardQuad

Last edited:
Re: "Absolute Creatine" good or bad info?

HardQuad said:
Hey all,

I found this link "Absolute Creatine" at

http://bodyworks.50megs.com/

It has a tonne of information about creatine and am wondering what you all think. Good or bad?

One thing that popped out was the suggestion to take creatine 1 hr before a workout.

Maybe some of you experienced lifters could read the reasoning they give and tell me whether it's right or wrong.

The site claims to be an unbiased look at creatine. (Shrug?)

Thanx,

HardQuad

Spamming huh?

btw it's post workout not before.

Spamming?

What did you mean by that? I've been taking it post workout, but read this and thought I would share it. Just to see what others thought. Excuse the hell out of me.

I just changed the link. I'm guessing you think I have something to do with the first link I put up. Copied the wrong one I suppose.

I'll be moving on if this is what this board is like.

HardQuad

Last edited:
Top Bottom