Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Creatine = sweating?

Truthugs

I've been on creatine for almost a year now, and it's working very well. But half way since I've used it, I sweat like hell.

I mean, I'm just in class and I sweat. I'm not hot or anything, but my pits are sweating and shit. So I'm basically forced to use white t shirts now, so it won't show. But do you guys think that the creatine is related to this?

I'm stumped on this one.. heh heh

First Ive never heard of creatine causing u to sweat more. I sweat more if i am on a fat burner. I have been told that training causes ur pores to open up a bit more and as months go by u begin to sweat more intensely in ur workouts.

I think the sweating is just a teen hormonal thing.....I don't have take creatine (yet) and have the same problem. BTW you have been taking creatine for a whole year? might be time to stop.

When I started creatine I was sweating more in the gym just because I was doing a more demanding workout. This sweating didn't carry over to everyday life though. I would go to the doctor and maybe get some thyroid tests done...find out what's making your temp go up so much. Good luck.

Its probably your body getting better at regulating it tempeture. A trained individual starts sweating at a lower body temp than the untrained. The body is more efficient at regulating its tempeture.

sweat

hey, When I was on creatine I sweated like a motha.. I would just drip sweat in the gym, then i got on andro and i dont sweat at all, so im off both now and just working on my diet and using protein and have gained 30 pounds of lean mass.. i only have 7% bf..

Top Bottom