Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Creatine on BFL?

yosshimura

High End Bro
Platinum
WTF? I thought you weren't supposed to be taking creatine when cutting or on BFL?:mad: Now surfing on the BFL page, I see they are selling some "supplement kit" that includes creatine? I don't recall him talking about creatine in the book!

Creatine gets you bloated also, so how is that supposed to help when you are doing bfl? Guess the strength gain outweighs the bloating? WIll your waist increase by an inch or more? Will the bloating (plan on using proteinfactory, as I already bought my whey from them for a good price) be visually noticable?:bawling:

I had asked about creatine in general in the past while cutting, and thought the general opinion was not to use it , but if "Mr. BFL" says to use it, then ??? Plus, then I can see how those people got so strong and muscular.... I think.:confused:

He did and he didn't talk about using creatine in the book. He didn't cause he didn't come out and call it "Creatine". He did cause he talked about using Betagen, which contains Creatine as well as HMB. I hope this helps some.

Last edited:
Thanks... You know that book is basically a sales catalog :mad: . They only talk about the supplements in terms of EAS mrp's etc. In the glosary they don't list creatine, dextrose, nor whey...the basics . assholes! If it were not for the further reading I've done on here and other boards I'd be screwed :mad:

Guess I will be ordering creatine tommorrow.

Creatine will in no way hinder your fat loss efforts. All it does is make you hold some water, which is a very temporary condition. It's not a terrible sin to take creatine while you're cutting. You just have to realize that that the scale and the mirror might not be the best indicators of your progress while you're on it.

Top Bottom