Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Creatine & Muscle Injuries

Liberator

Ive just started loading up on Prolabs German Creatine, two days so far and I got out of bed this morning and either tore a muscle or trapped a nerve right where the shoulder blade is on my right side, literally all i did was like climb out of bed?!!?

It f***in kills !!

Today is chest/back superset day aswell

Anyway, it seems everytime I use CREATINE I experience somekind of problem, last time I got severe cramp when doing squats and almost constant muscle ache/soreness

the weird thing is, I only get them during the loading phase, once thats over and I am on maintenance, everythings ok and I start to feel the benefits.

Does anyone here get the same problems? what about if i just took maintenance doses isntead of loading up. I was thinking maybe it was due to de-hydration, during sleep, although I drink around 1 gallon of water per day.

I was thinking of dropping the stuff altogether

I used to get the same thing. But, like you, it only happened when I was loading up. If I were you, I'd quit loading. It's not necessary IMO. I wouldn't dump the creatine altogether.

Top Bottom