Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Creatine monohydrate vs nitrtate vs hydrochloride

more steel

Ok so I've been doing to some searching trying to find a good comparison/review/breakdown of these creatines and have come up somewhat empty handed. There is a lot of info out there on mono but HCL and nitrate seem to be harder to find studies/reviews for. So I decided to create a thread that could serve as a home base for the comparison/review of these creatines.

The common coneption is the HCL and nitrate do not cause the bloat that mono does. With this in mind my question is have you used these creatines (at least 2 of 3) and which one has given you better strength gains? Mono would probably cause more weight gain due to water retention so I am not too concerned with that comparison. It seems like most peope prefer mono because it is cost effective and proven, but I would like to see mono contrasted with the other two. Do the others elicit the same strength gains while keeping bloat away? Has the absorption/bioavailabilty of one been shown to be superior over the other? Is there one I did you like more that I didnt include?

In this thread post up any good information you have on these creatines (mainly research on HCL and nitrate) and your personal experiences with them all, pros/cons, personal preference (regardless of price), research links, logs, etc.

Lets make this a one stop shop for info on creatine.

PS- Hopefully this doesnt turn into a thread where everyone just says "mono. thats it. Everything else is a waste of money." Its ok to say that, but elaborate on why. Once again, lets compare them and make this thread a spot for the creatards like me to learn something about this stuff.

just started running creatine nitrate and I couldn't be happier about the switch - I have been on so many types of creatine prior to this (mono, concrete, and other blends from bsn, MF, etc. ). Everyone responds to supplements differently, but I just freakin love the pumps & workouts that I am getting from the switch to nitrate.

Dylan should chime in here, I know he's a big proponent of the Nitrate.

Do you guys load and cycle your Creatine?

Also, what brands do you prefer and where are your sourcing it?

here's some creatine nitrate info... this is the only creatine that i will use... it is more expensive but the price is of no importance to me because i want the results and nitrate provides them...

creatine nitrate is is a mixture of creatine and an organic nitrite or nitrate group. Once the substance is ingested or mixed in a solution, it is predicted to transform into the parent ions. This implies the nitrate will get metabolized into nitric oxide when it enters smooth muscle tissue. For this reason, body-builders are using the substance not only as it boosts their energy levels, but also as it is thought to increase vasodilation, thus helping muscular growth. Vasodilation is the widening of blood vessels resulting from relaxation of smooth muscle cells within the vessel walls, particularly in the large veins, large arteries, and smaller arterioles. The process is essentially the opposite of vasoconstriction, which is the narrowing of blood vessels

Creatine nitrate supplements are said to have a much better water solubility than any of the other creatine products. You will experience full, swollen muscle bellies complimented by roadmap vascularity all wrapped in a tight, dry show quality package There is no need to say why a boost in energy levels can end up in a miles better performance in your chosen sport or body-building event. Nitric oxide, for its part, is understood to promote vasodilation, which literally translates to a dilating of arteries. This permits more blood to flow into your organs whenever mandatory. For weightlifters, nitric oxide is also valuable as it promotes correct oxygen delivery to the muscles, glucose uptake, and muscle growth, among other stuff. Creatine nitrate also increases muscle strength and endurance, while facilitating faster muscle recovery at the same time. Now you know what creatine and nitric oxide can do for you vis energy levels and muscular growth. And perhaps you presently have a clearer understanding of why creatine nitrate has become the newest trend in the iron pumping industry too.
Basically you have the best representation for two of the biggest categories in sports nutrition (creatine and nitric oxide) all in one bottle.

This might be a dumb ? Is there any chance it can lower blood pressure? Pardon my stupidity.

here's some creatine nitrate info... this is the only creatine that i will use... it is more expensive but the price is of no importance to me because i want the results and nitrate provides them...

creatine nitrate is is a mixture of creatine and an organic nitrite or nitrate group. Once the substance is ingested or mixed in a solution, it is predicted to transform into the parent ions. This implies the nitrate will get metabolized into nitric oxide when it enters smooth muscle tissue. For this reason, body-builders are using the substance not only as it boosts their energy levels, but also as it is thought to increase vasodilation, thus helping muscular growth. Vasodilation is the widening of blood vessels resulting from relaxation of smooth muscle cells within the vessel walls, particularly in the large veins, large arteries, and smaller arterioles. The process is essentially the opposite of vasoconstriction, which is the narrowing of blood vessels

Creatine nitrate supplements are said to have a much better water solubility than any of the other creatine products. You will experience full, swollen muscle bellies complimented by roadmap vascularity all wrapped in a tight, dry show quality package There is no need to say why a boost in energy levels can end up in a miles better performance in your chosen sport or body-building event. Nitric oxide, for its part, is understood to promote vasodilation, which literally translates to a dilating of arteries. This permits more blood to flow into your organs whenever mandatory. For weightlifters, nitric oxide is also valuable as it promotes correct oxygen delivery to the muscles, glucose uptake, and muscle growth, among other stuff. Creatine nitrate also increases muscle strength and endurance, while facilitating faster muscle recovery at the same time. Now you know what creatine and nitric oxide can do for you vis energy levels and muscular growth. And perhaps you presently have a clearer understanding of why creatine nitrate has become the newest trend in the iron pumping industry too.
Basically you have the best representation for two of the biggest categories in sports nutrition (creatine and nitric oxide) all in one bottle.

Great info! Thanks for chiming in.

Anyone tried or have goof info on the hydrochloride?

You can pick it up online from a few different places..just search SAN creatine nitrate (i believe Dylan uses San CM2). I grabbed some from APS - great stuff!

Top Bottom