Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Creatine and Its Effects

Riker29

Creatine "bloat" - really?

To what extent is Creatine "bloat" something that is REALLY an issue? I mean, if one is trying to look more ripped, lean, vascular, striations etc .... is Creatine going to really diminish that effect?

I have HEARD that it does, but I am looking to get opinions of others. My guess would be that it may effects things to a degree, but you would have to be at a lower body fat percebntage for it to really make a difference (which then brings up the question of how low would your body fat have to be to see a difference).

Next question:

Creatine and Acne....

Does Creatine normally increase a person's amount of acne? I seem to notice this with me. I was wondering of others have seen this, and also which of the normal (or maybe not-so-normal) acne remedies tends to be the most effective with such Creatine-induced-acne.

used correctly Creatine is ine of the top three supp.s to ever hit the market. Im cycleing with creatine right now and have stayed at 7% b/f so know bloat does not effect everyone. Cell Tech was the only creatine to Bloated me really bad, but they add tones of sugar for the insuline spike effect.

As far as Acne. Never had one sit from Creatine, but there have been some reports that supping with Creatine can raise Test levels which could create acne.

Try Kaizen Creatine. good stuff

SmooThy5464 said:
hey i am using creatine and i hear alot about cycling it so just how do u cycle it????

The are no official rules as far as this goes. You can load with 15-20g day for the first week to saturate the muscle tissue quicker - or just keep a general 10g dose. Cycle until you no-longer see results or are around 12 weeks - some people stay on all year. Try to break it into 2 doses a day (morning/night).

Top Bottom