Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Creatine and Crohns Ulcerative Colitis

uberreem

hey guys,

I have ulcerative colitis/crohns disease and was wondering if any one else out there with this disease has used creatine?

I know upset stomach is not listed as a side effect every where you read but when you ask the guys at the gym they say it does mess it up, and they say just drink alot more water.

Due to the nature of this disease i dont want to learn by trial and error so if anyone could please provide me with some feedback, that would be very much appreciated.

(i actually have UC but am on meds (humira) for Crohns so thats why i say i have both)

This is a question for your doctor. The best thing would be a balanced diet and a good workout routine to support a healthy immune system.

I have had bad gastritis for about a year now i take creatine when I remember and it doesn't upset my stomach I always mix it with my pre workout. Obviously crohns is worse than gastritis however gastritis is very sensitive and if I eat the wrong food I'm curled in a ball for a few hours till it passes so I figured I would give my input on the upset stomach part

Top Bottom