Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

crazy hoe

I2ancid

Here is another stupid remark she made on her own message board apparently she doesent know anything about an eca stack--

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

None of the over-the-counter diet pills and supplements work for fat loss.

That's probably not what you want to hear, but there is no pill that can help you lose weight.

The only way to lose weight is to reduce you calorie intake through healthy eating and increased activity.

-Melanie

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

For the most part, she's correct.

While a supplement may contain a stimulant that will supress appetite, causing you to eat less, the safest, most effective way to lose fat is so burn more calories than you take in.

Far from being a stupid hoe (sic) I think she is providing solid, well thought out advice. As always, your mileage may vary.

Frank

All I see online are adverts for the supplements from retail operations that sell them. If you can point me to any medical or scientific research performed by someone not in the employ of the supplement retailers themselves I would be happy to read them.

frankenfurter said:
All I see online are adverts for the supplements from retail operations that sell them. If you can point me to any medical or scientific research performed by someone not in the employ of the supplement retailers themselves I would be happy to read them.
http://www.geocities.com/gymnast69.geo/proof.html#The%20Research

THE BOUNCER said:
how many threads are you going to post today?:rolleyes: once you start working out, than come back here. until than, shut the hell up!:mad:

I SWEAR IM ONLY GOING TO POST 10 MORE TODAY THEN IM DONE OK?

I got to agree with bouncer on this one, there seems to be a ton of crap propagated on me by 16 year olds that is posted on this board lately.

THey do work... i WAS DIETING W/ OUT A DIET PILL, THEN I TOOK A DIET PILL AND LOST ABOUT 6 MORE IBS IN A WEEK(XENADRINE) aFTER THAT MY BODY GOT IMMUNE TO IT. bUT IT GOT ME OVER THE HILL OF GETTING PAST 154, NOW I'M 147. tHEY DO WORK, BUT THEY ARE A SUPPLEMENT WHICH INVOLVES A COMBINBATION OF DIETING AND EXCERCISING....

Top Bottom