Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

crazy appetite on cycle

robertr54333

Hey guys, I'm currently running the following cycle. Very moderate doses as I'm an endurance athlete and using more for improved recovery and muscle retention rather than mass gains. Now about 6 weeks into my cycle and my appetite is INSANE. I run around 10 miles per day on top of lifting so I know it's normal to be very calorie hungry but ever since I've been on this cycle it's gone to a crazy new level. I've gained nearly 20 lbs in these few weeks and this is not ideal for my endurance sport. Any supps or adjustments to my cycle to control the hunger? I was trying to cut this weight with T3 at 100 mcg per day the past 2 weeks but I am still gaining weight. Is it possible for me to be out eating the T3?? I also take albuterol as well but long eca stack use in the past has really made me tolerant to stims like albut.
Test prop 200 mg/wk
Mast prop 300 mg/wk
Npp 200 mg/wk
Tbol 25mg/day

T3 tapered up to 100mcg
Albuterol tapered up to 8 mg / day
Ipamorelin + cjc no dac 3x 70 injections

6 weeks in now so you're about to drop the tbol right? I would blame the weight on a little bit of water but that's the name of the game when it comes to cycles, sometimes you just blow up but I'm sure when you stop you'll return close to your starting weight. Are the hunger pains bad? Sometimes I get so hungry if I don't eat every couple hours I could kill someone haha but I just try to keep my portions somewhat small and clean. What are you eating that would have caused an endurance athlete to put on 20lbs in only 6 weeks?

yeah probably dropping the tbol to see how that affects things. Some weight should be muscle since I've had huge breakthroughs in my lifting maxes no?

Dude how many threads are you going to make about all the problems you are having on cycle? I already told you that cycling is retarded for your goals and that sarms are much better suited for you. I don't how much more clear I can get

well I have two problems so I made two threads? Its difficult to take your SARMS suggestion seriously when you seem more interested in making a sale than providing any actual evidence that these are superior to AAS in my case.

dude you are running a cycle that increases appetite and you are asking how to stop it? ummm.. hello??!! horrible cycle for an endurance athlete.. absolutely HORRIBLE.

I am a former endurance athlete myself so I think I know a little about what I'm talking about

just stop taking all that shit.. 10 miles a day means you are running 70 miles a week which is nonsense but lets assume you are telling the truth, you should not be running anabolic steroids at all running that much

well I have two problems so I made two threads? Its difficult to take your SARMS suggestion seriously when you seem more interested in making a sale than providing any actual evidence that these are superior to AAS in my case.

I could honestly care less wether you buy the sarms or not. You ASKED for an alternative to your situation in your other thread and I gave it. The one thing that is clear, is that you have no business in any way, shape, or form running any kind of steroid

Top Bottom