Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Craving!!

eric wu

Im a bodybuilder who trys to watch my diet .I need to know what food can I snack on at night .Something low cal. low fat and something I can eat a ton of.

fat free/sugar free jello. taste great.
I read from some other people saying that there is fat free/sugar free pudding... I'mm check that out tomorrow. I have fat free pudding but it has 13g of sugar.

i eat por rinds,
I know they ave somwhwta fat in them, but the carbs are prety much zero and the fat is way less than reg chips

I agree with the Jello. It fills you up if you just keep eating it. I've never seen the pudding though. You gotta make the pudding with milk, which adds the carbs in there. I forget if the mix has carbs in it or not.

Go with a protein shake at night. Actually, take a shot of flax oil. you won't feel like eating after that. I'm working on a bunch of ways to get this shit down w/o tasting it. And this includes chocolate flax. I'm a mad flax oil scientist.

I dont see why people dont like flax seed oil, Before I had the liquid form I used to bite down on the capsules to get the oil, since the stupid things were the size of a cheap multivitamin and I didnt feel like downing 10 of them

To me, flax is fuckin gross, plain and simple. There's no way around it. I'm actually about to call up MQ and return it b/c I can't seem to get it down w/o gagging or spitting it out, wasting the oil and the stuff I mix it with.

Top Bottom