Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Craig titus VS "king"kamali

Craig vs KING

• Craig Titus

Votes: 15 38.5%
  • King Kamali

Votes: 24 61.5%

• Total voters
guys craig is working out with christian laborade right now not chris, and craig is cool, its just that most guys dont even know him and say he is a cocky mf, but hell a soft bastard doesnt get anywhere, you have to earn what you get, and in pro bb, backstabbing and ass fucking are the two highlights, so I rather be a cocky ass than a fag or bitch!!!!!!

How many of these guys have their shit together?
Dorian seemed like he used to, Shawn Ray-although he's pretty arrogant, the list seems to thin out after that.....

Damnit U77

You beat me to it! A real pussy.....trying to play the mass game with the big boys about ruined his physique and health.......then bitched about it (not winning) when he clearly wasn't as ripped as Big Ron in 99........from the back Coleman destroyed him......caught him with his panties down. And Titus and Kamali.....both need to shut the hell up......neither one as won SHIT! who cares....Kamali is just trying to hype himself up and spark some interest in the BB sport....Titus is just a quick-tempered pro with no real chance at a title anytime soon.....the next champ if he keeps improving will be either Cormier or Orville Burke......you heard it right here first. But not for a least two more years.....that's Colemans' run (planned) time........

I DONT THINK ANY OF US REALLY KNOW WHATS REALLY GOING ON. NONE OF US KNOW THEM PERSONALLY. IN INTERVIEWS WITH TITUS, HE SAID HE WAS IN JAIL FOR TABS (XTC) AND JUICE.

BOTTOM LINE IS WE ARE DOING THE SAME THING THE MEDIA DOES......WE ARE TALKING ALL THIS SHIT AND WE DONT REALLY KNOW FOR SURE WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON. PERSONALLY I LIKE TITUS. BUT I ALWAYS LIKE THE BAD ASSES WHO DONT TAKE ANY SHIT.

WHO HERE WOULDNT WANT TO HAVE KELLY RYAN AS A WIFE AND A BRAND NEW BIG ASS HOUSE IN VEGAS LIKE CRAIG DOES???

KAYNE

WEll I was browsing over at the getbig board today and Kamali thinks he is going to take out Shawn Ray too.

From just looking at the 2. . . I would say Titus cus he looks more athletic

But Kamali looks bigger. . . hmmmmm. . . naw Kamali wouldn't last

Re: Damnit U77

gymnpoppa said:
You beat me to it! A real pussy.....trying to play the mass game with the big boys about ruined his physique and health.......then bitched about it (not winning) when he clearly wasn't as ripped as Big Ron in 99........from the back Coleman destroyed him......caught him with his panties down. And Titus and Kamali.....both need to shut the hell up......neither one as won SHIT! who cares....Kamali is just trying to hype himself up and spark some interest in the BB sport....Titus is just a quick-tempered pro with no real chance at a title anytime soon.....the next champ if he keeps improving will be either Cormier or Orville Burke......you heard it right here first. But not for a least two more years.....that's Colemans' run (planned) time........

Cormier or Burke? Have your forgotten about Cutler??????

Top Bottom