Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

counterfiet Nioxin ?

Muscle Overkill

Plat Hero
Platinum
I bought nixion 1 from super cuts and now I ordered nioxin 7 from EBAY in gallon containers and they don't smell the same and when I use the conditioner/scalp therapy it does not have minty smell or that refeshing feel ( people who have used it know what I am talking about ) to it. Nioxin 1 is is for fine thinning hair and nioxin 7 is for course, color treated or permed hair. If I did'nt buy it off ebay I wouldnt be concerned but I have bought bunk nikes off ebay before does anyone have any suggestions as to tell the authenticity of this product ?

I use nioxin and I know what you're referring to w/ the whole minty smell.
I've seen those gallon jugs on ebay and thought about picking one up.
Glad I didn't.
I don't know how you would tell if it was real or not though.

a gallon of milk smells the same as a quart of milk. i buy my Nioxin from my salon, just want to make sure its the true stuff.

Alright smart ass of corse milk is goin to smell like milk but is there milk 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 no dumb ass. READ THE QUESTION i went from nioxin 1 to nioxin7 they are for 2 totaly different hair types

this is what the supplier emailed to me "The Nioxin System 1's do smell like mint, so do the 3's and 5's. The Nioxin System 7's don't. They have kukui Oil and Silk Amino Acids. They are supposed to provide hair with moisture to help provide smooth control. I personally guarentee that these products are authentic and come directly from an authorized distributor. These are the real deal. I understand that it's always hard to trust an online vendor, since these products are only guarenteed by Nioxin when purchased through a salon. My suggestion is that you go to Supercuts or any other Salon that carries Nioxin and do the system 7 sniff test. I am willing to bet my reputation on the fact that their products are exactly the same as the ones you have. If after smelling the other system 7 products, you don't agree, I'll take your gallons back and even pay for return shipping. I am that confident.

Let me know if you have any other questions. "

Top Bottom