Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Could you live in Europe?

rsnoble-im-back said:
You have poor people??? That's horrible! The US only has a meager 27million people at the poverty level. That's a little fact that Bush forced off the fact ledger sheet in his recent meeting in S.America to extend the "fuk the poor in the ass" campaign.

That's just a little note for all the foreign fucks that think all the US are living like kings.

Sure-Id try Europe. Why not? It can't be any worse than a country filled with a bunch of Bush loving morons.

I think you should try Europe ASAP.
If you're so concerned about the poor in this country, why don't you give them some of the money you bilked from your "accident"?
The statistically-poor in this country have a higher standard of living than the working classes in many other countries.
You have the typical welfare collector mentality and should just STFU.

Hiatussin said:
Where´d you pull that 70% tax figure from? thats insanely high

I'd like to know too, I'm in Germany and currently at about 55% (before specific breaks I'm entitled to, which brings it down to 48%)

That is the hardest toi get used to. I can see myself living here indefinitely

pintoca said:
I'd like to know too, I'm in Germany and currently at about 55% (before specific breaks I'm entitled to, which brings it down to 48%)

That is the hardest toi get used to. I can see myself living here indefinitely
Still fucking high. So sad. fuck big government

Hiatussin said:
Still fucking high. So sad. fuck big government

Tell me about it, but in the NL you also have some outrageous butt-fucking of the taxpayers... your car-related-tax scheme is beyond horrific...

pintoca said:
Tell me about it, but in the NL you also have some outrageous butt-fucking of the taxpayers... your car-related-tax scheme is beyond horrific...
i dont plan to live there when i work (or after)
I also dont drive

I lived in italy for 2 years and i went home half way through for a visit...yes it is beautiful and a nice place to live but i think that having family here that i missed made me long to come home...now that i am home i would enjoy going back to italy..........

Hiatussin said:
I´d be fine in the USA I think... If I get to take visits back once a year or so.

Could you live in Europe?

We have higher quality clothing and less fatties. And far fewer people lift weights so you look bigger.

We have higher speed limits on the highways.

we have a better quality/price ratio on drinks, whores, medical care and internet connections.

We get fucked for gasoline, land ownership and tend to generally have higher income taxes...

The smallest cash bill we have is worth 6 dollars. Anything smaller we have coins.

I only know a few Americans who moved here. They´re from Florida and Missouri

No i couldnt and this comes from someone who spent some time in Spain (I have citizenship too). It's too "liberal" for me.

manny78 said:
No i couldnt and this comes from someone who spent some time in Spain (I have citizenship too). It's too "liberal" for me.

Nothing beats jamón, Tortilla y Pimientos... Man, those bocadillos... shit

Top Bottom