Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cortisol Blockers

I have seen over the counter "cortisol blockers" come and go, but the truth is that they are useless. Here is what happens when "cortisol blockers" are used:

Your cortisole is suppressed (from "eating up muscle" and doing other important body functions), then when you stop taking the "cortisol suppressant" or your body gets used to the "supplement" you are taking. Then, the built up amounts of cortisole that have been sitting there waiting to be released, well, simply put, are RELEASED. Guess what happens; muscle loss starts to occur and blah blah blah...you get my drift, that high amount of cortisol at once are not good for you. But, again, on the other hand, you need normal amounts of cortisol in your body to maintain good body function.

This effect happens to a lot of uneducated steroid users, who jump off a cycle and get a splurge of cortisone (because anabolics suppress cortisol) in their body (=muscle loss) and in turn, their off cycle lasts about 2 weeks. (that is one of the reasons steroids are classified addictive, because people that don't know how to use them ...well, get addicted)

I am not stating that cortisol blockers are wrong or right nor am I stating that the use of steroids is wrong or right. It's your choice, and all I can do is state the facts for people to read.

Mr.X :cool:

You're best defence against cortisol is to avoid overtraining. Studies have shown that cortisol levels start increasing after 50minutes to 1 hour of streneous exercise. Also, cortisol is high after a sustained absence of calories. i.e first thing in the morning after 10 hours of fasting.

Glutamine supplementation helps keep cortisol levels down.

Top Bottom