Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

CoolColJ...where's that thread with your progress pics from a while back?

yeap

any advice is good

the only reason I was thinking about donig a cycle is cause 2 other teamates who im gonna be training with will be using those prohormones andro and stuff like that

so i figured I might need a little help too, plus next season is my last season of basketball at a juco level, than I wanna go to a 4 year

if I had years of time and nothing to worry about I wouldnt even think about roids but right now theres some pressure

what my plan was though is to get rid of as much fat as possible by going on ckd, than start "clean bulking" either with roids or without that depends still...

im probobly gonna be doing lots of sprints, plyos and explosive stuff at the gym

I can't remeber where that thread is plus those pics aren't up anymore anyway

anyway for an athlete, size is secondary, take care of strength and power, and the size gains will fall in line, and not the otherway around. It really isn't that hard, just gotta be smart and put in the effort. Train movements rather than bodyparts and muscles etc

Last edited:
Top Bottom