Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Control estrogen to keep prolactin in check.

superturkey

Banned
On cycle we need estrogen to grow and get the most out of our aas. So it pays not to lower estrogen too low with the use of an AI.
And as long as a moderate dose of Test is used and the persons diet and BF % is good estrogen should not elevate to too high of a level.
With estrogen in check, high prolactin levels from the use of a 19-nor also shouldn't be a problem.

So in terms of my next cycle containing weekly:

500mg Test
500mg Tren
500mg Mast
350mg Tbol
Tapering up Tren as my body adapts.

Mast may have some anti e and anti p properties which should help keep E & P levels down.

But otherwise I will only introduce: aromasin if I bloat, caber is I have any sexual dysfunction, both caber and aromasin if I have any gyno symptoms.
This way I keep estrogen at a good level to grow.

Is this way of thinking correct? And is there any other point a person would introduce a prolactin antagonizer?
I know some run both full cycle as a preventative measure. But I don't won't to hinder gains, nor take more drugs unnecessarily.

everything is starting to get over complicated when it comes to Estrogen and Prolactin.

First.. make sure you are in shape before cycling. The higher fat % you have.. the higher chance there is you will have issues

Second.. eat right.

Third.. Run a reasonable amount of gear, and understand what those compounds do and how they are working in your body

Fourth.. Make sure you have everything you may need in case you start getting unwanted sides.

i actually believe that estrogen is related to progesterone but less so with prolactin

i believe prolactin to be separate and not as linked as people make it out to be.

i also believe the longer you stay on a compound the more issues will build up.. for example for prolactin based gyno to occur you need to run tren at a high dose and the longer you do it the more likely you could run into prolactin based gyno. there was a guy on here a couple years back who ran tren for a year straight and was getting brown shit coming out of his nipple. pretty crazy shit but that is what happens when you abuse

Have you considered lowering test on this cycle to around 250-350? It would create an environment where tren sides are kept to a minimum because as you have stated, less aromatiization = less estrogen = less prolactin. Tren is 5x more anabolic than test after all, so I dont really see a need to run test this high along side of tren. Let the tren do its job ;)

i actually believe that estrogen is related to progesterone but less so with prolactin

i believe prolactin to be separate and not as linked as people make it out to be.

i also believe the longer you stay on a compound the more issues will build up.. for example for prolactin based gyno to occur you need to run tren at a high dose and the longer you do it the more likely you could run into prolactin based gyno. there was a guy on here a couple years back who ran tren for a year straight and was getting brown shit coming out of his nipple. pretty crazy shit but that is what happens when you abuse

This is only an 8 week cycle, any longer will become unproductive. Also my dose is fairly low-moderate at first. I keep seeing guys run 1g a week, in which case I'm sure caber would be very necessary.

Have you considered lowering test on this cycle to around 250-350? It would create an environment where tren sides are kept to a minimum because as you have stated, less aromatiization = less estrogen = less prolactin. Tren is 5x more anabolic than test after all, so I dont really see a need to run test this high along side of tren. Let the tren do its job ;)

Yes I agree, but too late for that as I have already mixed the compounds, unless I dilute with more tren.šŸ˜ˆ

This is only an 8 week cycle, any longer will become unproductive. Also my dose is fairly low-moderate at first. I keep seeing guys run 1g a week, in which case I'm sure caber would be very necessary.

keep it on hand just in case.

i always keep ancillaries on hand. and bloodwork is always an awesome way to see how you react to compounds. we all are different and i agree with your post.

i have never once had an ai hinder my gains in sort of way but I also run it properly... I think a lot of guys overdo it and that's when the problems occur... its all up to you on what you do but the higher the body fat, the more estrogen conversion you will have... the higher you run test, the more likely for higher estro... obviously certain compounds convert more than others... there's nothing complicated about any of this... its about taking precaution and being preventative... how is that complicated in any way? I would much rather be safe than get fucking gyno... its entirely up to you what you do, but for me, i don't even take the chance... at least have it on hand if you don't want to take it, just in case something occurs so your prepared...

Top Bottom