Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Contest Vets-Can you explain the benefit of Anadrol for precontest?

airtyme

How should it be taken and how does it work for this purpose?

fucking great

the 97 La champ believes it is great for precontest and right thru contest post 1 week. The high androgens will keep you strong and fulll , however, you will need a diuretic like lasix the night before the show for the water retention. Don't back off the poundages precontests cause this will keep your muscles full. Dosage is sufficient at 100-150 mg a day in divided dosages. With no diuretic in your corner forget anadrol for contest prep.

tt tucker

Thanks TT,

But at what point should one start taking the anadrol for the contest? 1 week, 2 weeks out?

Thanks for the input!

more experiences and advice please!

This isn't about the anadrol, but it fits the same category. I'm curious about test with two weeks left, testoviron depot in particular. Is it ok? How much? When should the last injection be?

Anadrol is a great contest drug. It keeps you big and hard when you are dieting. You need diuretics with it. I myself prefer to remove the a-bombs about two weeks out and replace them with halos.

Top Bottom