Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Contest prep questions

heres what i did for my pre-contest diet. i started 20 weeks out. first i guessed my target body weight which was 187. 1 gram of protien per pound and 2 grams carb per pound. carbs that high to keep me from losing any or little muscle. i split those numbers into 6 equal meals. i started with 30 min. of cardio in the morn. then went to an hour 16 weeks out, then 12 out i went to 2 hours a day. i was 265, 22%b.f. and got to 187, 5%b.f. and placed third in my first show.

i only ate egg whites and oats and chicken sweet potatoes and brown rice and green veg,

You have been pissing a lot because when you cut your carbs, amd your body starts to burn the glycogen that is stored in your body (muscle, liver etc) you will start to loose water. With every
1 gram of carbs burned for fuel you will loose fluids equivalent to around 4 grams of water. plus you probably cut back on your sodium intake as well by cleaning up your diet and that will also release water from your body.
MIKE_XXL

Big man, what show are you talking about?? Arkansas Classic?? If so, I may have competed against you.

Spunky - have look at one of my recent posts, it has my exact diet and gear that I followed. I know it was flawed and there were a number of mistakes but I did come down from 260lbs to around 205 in 15 weeks and was really shredded.

Tx, Ultra and others had some good info. as to a few changes.

.......have a look it wont cost u anything.........

Spunk, Go to Anabolicfitness.net. They have a board for competitors, and you'll find some info on pre-contest diets. If ya like, you can shoot me an email for questions as well.

dude, add some more carbs to your diet in the morning and post workout and add more low intensity cardio.
dont starve yourself

Top Bottom