Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

contest cycle

jc21

where are the hardcore guys like CN1? i wanna hear from the guy like quadsweep who compete. and any one else. i am interested to see what you guys think.

16 and 17 weeks to the shows

week1-5 1000mg sustanon
week1-5 150-200mg/day anadrol
week1-8 800-1000mg deca
week1-6 75mg/day fina
week1-17 6iu/day gh
week1-11 20u/day insulin
week1-17 50-75mcg/day t3(3weeks on 1 off)
week6-10 75-100mg/day dbol
week3-10 1000mg/week primoteston
week9-16 800mg/week eq
week11-17 75mg/day prop
week11-17 75mg/day fina
week11-17 50mg/day anavar
week11-17 ????????? halo
week15-17 20mg/day nolvadex
week15-17 1mg/day armidex
week15-17 ???????? proviron
week16-17 ???????? aldactone

any ideas on the halo, proviron, and aldactone? not really sure what dose to run.
what do you guys think?

No clue but damn u must be a serious mofo. Is that you in the avatar?

good luck, what's that gonna run you?

:eek2: damn bro! now there's a cycle. ;)

What contest are you shooting for? You're already one jacked mofo so I'm sure you'll do awesome.

Good luck!

jc21-i have no experience with any of that stuff but i have read about them. i thought i read that you should cut the gh 2 wks before and the test to use one week before is susp. also i saw big a recommend someone
take the aldacone stuff twice a day, one pill in the morning and one in the evening. how come you are only running anti es in the last 2 wks. you dont wanna step on stage with a pair of tits. also what does a cycle like that run and goodluck.

thanks alot for all the support guys.

bigmarc...yeah that is me.

not really sure what it is gonna run me since i already most of the gear. i have been purchasing it over the past year.

mvmaxx...i am doing the colorado state and the colligiate nationals.

massmyth....thanks for the help. i have never taken a anti-e in all the cycles i have done. i have used over 75mg/day of dbol many times with no problem with gyno. i guess i just dont get it. but i ALWAYS have nolva on hand.

Top Bottom