Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Considering new cycle

What other oral comes to mind? I don't really want the water from dbol

You want to run Anadrol in your cycle and you're worried about bloat from Dbol?

I'm not super worried about it. I just thought Anadrol would be less bloat and more strength

For me dbol is a lot worse for bloat and sides. My body does well with a bombs, the only issue I have is a little acne, dbol acne is way worse for me. I've ran test, tren, and androl and its fucking amazing. The strength is ridiculous from this stack, and if your eating in a surplus you can pack on serious mass. If your new to anadrol then 50 mg is fine, if not then 75-100.

Use code joeb15 for 15% of at Ntbm.

Use code TEAM1001 at ruthless supps for a $50 off discount on transaderm and phytoserms.

Depending on what you're wanting to achieve, if you want to look seriously ripped on cycle then var or winstrol would work nicely or tbol would help you add strength and a little size... I'm on test tren winstrol at the moment and hit a PR in the gym yesterday after three months in a big calorie deficit, also I've dropped at least 5% bodyfat in the last 4/5 weeks while gaining size, really good cycle IMO nothing has come close so far...

Goals are mass and strength... I don't mind some bloat I know it comes with the mass but I don't want to blow up like a water balloon lol

Top Bottom