Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Confused.

Padsta

I am 37 years old and have been training for 3 years. My diet is good and I do cardio 3 times a week. I'm looking for something to give me an extra boost. I've been offered sust and deca. I'm a complete novice at this shit and all I seem to do is confuse my self even further by reading contradicting advice. Please help.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using EliteFitness

Also any advice on pct and avoiding gyno would be good . The last thing I want to do is grow myself a set of tits. Thanks in advance.

I am 37 years old and have been training for 3 years. My diet is good and I do cardio 3 times a week. I'm looking for something to give me an extra boost. I've been offered sust and deca. I'm a complete novice at this shit and all I seem to do is confuse my self even further by reading contradicting advice. Please help.

whats your height/weight/body fat?

what is your goal? an extra boost is not a goal and not the intended purpose of cycle...

I am going to tell you right off the jump, you need to some more research because you don't have a clue what your doing... its great to be here and ask questions, and I am happy to help, but you have to do some of your own research too...

It is clear you don't know what your wanting to use here but deca is a terrible option for a first cycle... you don't jump into things right away and run something like deca... i think a 19-nor is a terrible thing to do right away... deca comes with far too many sides and is definitely not for a novice... I want to hear your other stats before any further recommendations are made...

Get a pre-workout, as Dylan said you are missing the point with juice

Thanks for the reply Dylan. I'm 37yrs. 6'2 . Weigh 205 pounds and have a 18% BF. I'm looking to gain some extra muscle that I can keep I feel I've got to a point were I'm not seeing any more gains and was thinking of trying something like sust on its own for 10-12 weeks 500 split in 2 shots monday thursday looks like the best option. Was just worried about sides or is the dose to low to see anything afterwards. Also pct was thinking clomid just incase I start growing tits. Any advice would be appreciated like I say I'm a novice and I am going to start using gear I'm just trying to get as much help and advice before I do so. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Thanks for the reply Dylan. I'm 37yrs. 6'2 . Weigh 205 pounds and have a 18% BF. I'm looking to gain some extra muscle that I can keep I feel I've got to a point were I'm not seeing any more gains and was thinking of trying something like sust on its own for 10-12 weeks 500 split in 2 shots monday thursday looks like the best option. Was just worried about sides or is the dose to low to see anything afterwards. Also pct was thinking clomid just incase I start growing tits. Any advice would be appreciated like I say I'm a novice and I am going to start using gear I'm just trying to get as much help and advice before I do so. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

1st I would work on getting your body fat down to around 12%. There are a whole host of issues that come with high bf and steroids.

Speaking from experience my 1st cycle was sust, dbol and deca and my pct was nolva. It was a terrible cycle. bloated like a ball. Got side effects and didn't know what caused them because I had no experiencewith these compounds.

Hold off on cycling, do some more research, and get your bf % down and then you will be ready. I wish I had done proper research before injecting random Compounds into me.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

you are far from a point where you can't make gains... your not seeing gains because your body fat is so high... you can't see muscle in that condition... running a cycle will only make things worse... with a body fat that high, your rate of estrogen conversion is increased and you will develop more problems and go backwards instead of forward... you need to develop a good and consistent diet and training regimen... You are much better off starting with sarms as opposed to any sort of steroid... you are nowhere near ready for that... The thought of you even having deca near you is frightening... Please get rid of it... Here is a good starting sarms cycle for you...

1-8 osta 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-8 s4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-8 gw 10-20 mg day... split doses 12 hours apart
1-8 hcgenerate ntbm.com
1-8 d-spark ntbm.com
3-8 albuterol 12-18 mg day ag-guys.com

mini pct 9-12

Hcgenerate ES ntbm.com

Top Bottom