FISHTALES New member May 7, 2007 #1 pick3's buttocks... WTF??? dood, thought google said you were str8
FISHTALES New member May 7, 2007 #3 PICK3 said: I had a feeling this thread was going in that direction wtf??? Click to expand... which direction was the condom going?
PICK3 said: I had a feeling this thread was going in that direction wtf??? Click to expand... which direction was the condom going?
FISHTALES New member May 7, 2007 #5 PICK3 said: I don't know ... I was on xanies. So it doesn't count ... right? Click to expand... oh, well nevermind then, ur str8
PICK3 said: I don't know ... I was on xanies. So it doesn't count ... right? Click to expand... oh, well nevermind then, ur str8
PICK3 New member May 7, 2007 #6 FISHTALES said: oh, well nevermind then, ur str8 Click to expand... thx bro
PICK3 New member May 7, 2007 #7 Oh yeah, and considering the title ... AAP, Java, and/or rnch in 3, 2, 1 ...
avidinternet New member May 7, 2007 #9 PICK3 said: Oh yeah, and considering the title ... AAP, Java, and/or rnch in 3, 2, 1 ... Click to expand... Huh... Javaguru? Thought he was married at one time.(although that means nothing at all I know) He's not str8?
PICK3 said: Oh yeah, and considering the title ... AAP, Java, and/or rnch in 3, 2, 1 ... Click to expand... Huh... Javaguru? Thought he was married at one time.(although that means nothing at all I know) He's not str8?
PICK3 New member May 7, 2007 #10 avidinternet said: Huh... Javaguru? Thought he was married at one time.(although that means nothing at all I know) He's not str8? Click to expand... let's just say he's demonstrated "tendencies", olololol!
avidinternet said: Huh... Javaguru? Thought he was married at one time.(although that means nothing at all I know) He's not str8? Click to expand... let's just say he's demonstrated "tendencies", olololol!
PICK3 New member May 7, 2007 #13 healother said: Lol @ Pick3 Getting Pucked With A Pick In The Pass! Click to expand... huh?
PICK3 New member May 7, 2007 #15 bw1 said: IN Click to expand... thanks for geighing up this thread, bw1
FISHTALES New member May 7, 2007 #16 PICK3 said: thanks for geighing up this thread, bw1 Click to expand... agreed
PICK3 New member May 7, 2007 #17 FISHTALES said: agreed Click to expand... olololololololol! @ bw1 P'WNED!!!!!