Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Concerns Regarding IML's Halo Extreme

Pazuzu

So I purchased two bottles of Halo Extreme.

On one of the bottles, I noticed that there is no Lot Number or Expiration printed on the label.

That brought about a minor concern, but I would probably still have used the product, were it not for a second issue: One of the labels lists the halodrol as ending in "dione"--which is IML's formula for their version of halodrol for their Halo Extreme and Halo for Her products; whereas the second bottle lists the ingredient as the typical "diol" formula commonly seen in all other clones.

I called the retailer and was told regarding the first issue that IML had sent them "an entire shipment" of bottles without any printed expiration date. Regarding the second issue, they told me that those ingredients, whether they end in dione or diol, are the same. I noted the information about the shipment, but dismissed the diol explanation as a standard retailer response (since the nomenclatures for these halodrol formulas varies beyond the diol/dione ending).

These issues, and the fact that I can find no information about the "dione" halodrol formula used by IML for their Halo (other than its inclusion in the subject product), have discouraged me from utilizing IML products.

Has anyone else encountered any trouble with IML Halo Extreme or other IML products?

Top Bottom