Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Concern about IGF-1

Well I'm about to get 2000 mcg of IGF-1 for a month or so and I had a really huge concern. I have a skin condition called urticaria pigmentosa, which is basically a collection of mast cells all over my body (brownish freckle like dots) that release histamine when irritated, will IGF increase the number of these mast cells and make the skin condition worse? or am I just being paranoid? I've searched and searched for info on this on the net but everytime I find something that might help they use words that would take me a med school bill to figure out, so it's all gibberish. Hope you guys can help me out, I was really excited about igf until i thought of this

There are so many reports out there on igf. The one thing that they have in common is, that they say that basically igf creates new cells/tissue and the problem with this is the chance they will create the bad cells/tissue as well. But there hasn't to my knowledge any proven reports or I haven't come across one as of yet.
So could it possibly

Well I'm about to get 2000 mcg of IGF-1 for a month or so and I had a really huge concern. I have a skin condition called urticaria pigmentosa, which is basically a collection of mast cells all over my body (brownish freckle like dots) that release histamine when irritated, will IGF increase the number of these mast cells and make the skin condition worse? or am I just being paranoid? I've searched and searched for info on this on the net but everytime I find something that might help they use words that would take me a med school bill to figure out, so it's all gibberish. Hope you guys can help me out, I was really excited about igf until i thought of this

I dont think IGF1LR3 would cause you a problem.
Something like MT2 for you should probably be avoided
though.

Top Bottom